AW: AW: AW: LF: RE: rtty test

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: AW: AW: LF: RE: rtty test
From: "Beckmann, Gerhard" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 21:50:48 +0200
References: <[email protected]><[email protected]><[email protected]><01a401c9ccfd$f04e8640$6401a8c0@asus><[email protected]><005d01c9cd6b$620ddc00$6401a8c0@asus><[email protected]><[email protected]><00df01c9cdac$e9a407c0$6401a8c0@asus><[email protected]><[email protected]><E6471A24F0BE47A19C776A2EEF8581AB@2a2d7ed321c6425><[email protected]><DC291D3A78A34E508060704C561EE54F@2a2d7ed321c6425> <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Rik,

Sorry, but wasn't able to answer earlier.
Well actually, please let me know when you will prepare the next RTTY test
transmission and I will try to decode your signals. I am looking forward to
verify a new mode.

Vy 73 de Gerhard  /  DK6NI