Re: LF: Re: 503.600KHz Test

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 503.600KHz Test
From: Richard Newstead <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 07:59:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

James Moritz wrote:
Dear Gary, LF Group,

You are S5 here at the moment in a the rising QRN. Also can see G0NBD and OR7T attempting a QSO in MSK4 - Rik's signal is just about visible on the waterfall, but will have to wait until I have completed noise-cancelling improvements before I will stand a chance of copying it here. G4JNT's beacon is also a good signal.

Earlier, I had a CW QSO with G3XIZ, and this morning with Dennis, M0JXM, who was a new one for me.

Jim

I heard you and G3XIZ well in IO83wg (both 559). G4WGT was strong (599) G0NBD was also strong (589). The Swedish beacon on 500 was 549.

73

Richard
G3CWI