Re: LF: Re: 503.600KHz Test

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 503.600KHz Test
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 19:23:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

OK Richard

Quite possible , tx will produce 200 + watts carrier , but for most I run round 100 watts ,
as its class AB ,

Its running 2 modes a the moment , mfsk and throb , after last nights qso with Rik, not sure which is the better mode for 500 , the throb seemed to print better at my qth , psk31 was dropping 50% when Rik changed over

tnx- G .