RE: LF: 136 kHz Easter Beacon Activity Day

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 136 kHz Easter Beacon Activity Day
From: Laurence BY3A-KL1X China <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:59:00 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Good morning -

137.777.1 - UA4WPF
137.776.7 - RA9CUA

At 4500-4800 Kms were full callsign decodes and bit and pieces of others appeared but no full calls or partials to confirm ID. CUA looks like he was running a pretty fast(er) mode of QRSS.

Thanks to all for the signals.

Conditions were not ideal - raining, stormy and I dont know,but it looks like someone was tuning up something pre dawn.

Id also say long haul wasnt good as DCF39 and Magdeburg were not audible, and visibily on the spectrum analyser were in the noise. That does not happen often.

Still raining here on Bohai Bay - at least the trees and plants are getting a drink, and its not (yet) a sandstorm from the Gobi..

Laurence OM89UA NE China

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:18:52 +0400
> Subject: LF: 136 kHz Easter Beacon Activity Day
>
> Hello LF'rs!
>
> Russian LF group congratulate you with Easter!
>
> We are conduct a 136 kHz Easter Beacon Activity Day at 18 april 2009
> 18.00-21.00 UTC
> All Russian TX stations will be TX a QRSS-60 beacons into 137.777
> waterhole.
> 137.779.1 - UA0AET
> 137.778.7 - UA9CS
> 137.778.3 - RA3YO
> 137.777.9 - RN3AGC
> 137.777.5 - RU6LA
> 137.777.1 - UA4WPF
> 137.776.7 - RA9CUA
> 137.776.3 - EW6GB
>
> This action in own opinion will be popularize an LF in Russia and world
> wide.
>
> --
> Roman RW3ADB.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out. =