Re: LF: 136 kHz Easter Beacon Activity Day

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136 kHz Easter Beacon Activity Day
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 00:10:54 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
Hello LF!

2020UTC

Receiving some signals well around 137.777kHz. "WPF" is clearly readable, not
sure about the other stronger ones. The signal on 601.1Hz is audible in my
headphones using a 250Hz CW filter, enough for a minimal CW QSO.

My IC-718 is in CW mode so the audio spectrum is LSB, higher frequencies are
lower in reality. I can see a signal just becoming visible as the reference
oscillator is reaching operating temperature, will move the ARGO window to see
who it is but a "X" is visible at the window edge.

73's

Paul-Henrik / OH1LSQ
Vaasa / KP03SD