LF: Andy's project

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Andy's project
From: "J. B. Weazle McCreath" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:52:19 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello LFers,

I've been reading with interest the postings of Andy's latest project
and I'm looking forward to seeing how he makes out with it.  The
idea of a cheap and easy way to get on with the digital modes has
made me think of another new thing that could be tried.

Instead of the rather brief and repeating text that currently is sent
with modes like WSPR, WOLF, and so on, wouldn't it be nice if
a longer, non-repeating text could be sent.  If the program which
generates the signal could be made to look at a text file for its
info source, we could have longer and more interesting digital
transmissions to copy.  Is this possible?

73, J.B., VE3EAR - VE3WZL
Solar and wind powered
Lowfer " EAR"  188.830
EN93dr