Re: LF: TDA2003, TDA2030 for PA?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: TDA2003, TDA2030 for PA?
From: [email protected]
Date: 25 Mar 2009 14:02 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Petr,

I have just built an LF amplifier using a TBA810S to drive my antenna metering bridge. Output has been 3,5 watts at 136 kHz and 15 volts supply voltage. 500 kHz was not on the table at that time, therefore no experiences on that band.

In general one has to experiment with the capacitors setting the upper frequency response to make them as low in capacity as feasible.

I have also bought some other AF ICs to follow these ideas but have never taken the time to try them, sri.

OK?

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB

"Petr Malý" <[email protected]> schrieb:
Hi all,

My intention is to build a small transmitter up to some 10W for 136 and 505 kHz, this time not the D class, but B or AB class.
I think of employing AF amplifiers such as TDA2003, TDA2030, or similar. Of course, mainly 505 kHz is rather out of range so that nothing is guaranteed. This is why I ask before experimenting.
Did anybody try to use these for 136/505 kHz?

Tks, 73, Petr, OK!FIG