LF: Re: TDA2003, TDA2030 for PA?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: TDA2003, TDA2030 for PA?
From: "Hugh_m0wye" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:00:50 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

I successfully made a TDA2030 amplifier which i used for all my intial experimenting on 137kHz
Photo http://www.m0wye.radiouk.com/lfamp.jpg
The data sheet for this IC claims a bandwidth of 140kHz so it won't work on 500kHz. I think I got about 6Watts out. Not all the audio ICs have as much bandwidth as this. You need a matching circuit on the output to convert the low impedance of the amp to 50 ohms - or whatever your antenna system uses.
73
Hugh M0WYE

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petr Malý" <[email protected]>