RE: LF: RE: Who's playing on 503.7

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: Who's playing on 503.7
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:59:16 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Andy,

I received the original & the correction to the url.

OK, I used “decode” as the first word that came out of my head.

I have looked at the black trace on my beacon chart & it doesn’t seem to coincide with the peaks on the blue & green trace, there is a black peak but slightly offset. On my grabber saves there is very high noise level for a couple of minutes some times the blue & green has a peak which shows on the text log as well.

But I have also seen very short carriers which I thought at first were part of you normal beacon signal & when looking carefully at the timestamp were at the following times – 1735, 1750 & 1751. At these times there was no burst of noise.

Cheers,

Gary - G4WGT.