Re: LF: AW: 503.7 Multi-function beacon ... Its working !

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: AW: 503.7 Multi-function beacon ... Its working !
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 20:47:09 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Andy,

Looks like I have a signal 6/10 db over the  noise during the  day from 1200  slow rise from 1500  peak at 1800 , dip at 1700  and  + 23 dB at 2015 .. seems to  be a 1 hour qsb cycle as well

I think Gary is set up  also for  24 monitor period ... Im seeing signal levels recorded that are not  showing on spec lab ..

Q, do you  have some details of the  beacon,  power , erp, or  web links I can add to  the info page ?

Tnx- G ..

Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 6:26 PM

It is no trouble to continue the transmission.  I have set up the equipment in the garage where it does not get in the way of other shack activites, and won't do too much damage if the euipment blows up!  So I can leave it running for a few weeks unless the antenna is needed for other purposes..

Andy  G4JNT
www.g4jnt.com