Re: LF: re :184

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: re :184
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:50:05 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alan, Group.

Thanks for the encouragement! I'll battle with the elements to keep emitting long waves as long as it takes. It's a good way of keeping oneself in shape, trudging up and down the hill with snow shoes,through neck-deep snow drifts, felling with my trusty axe trees that dare to snag the antenna wire...

Keep up the great work with your forecasts.

73
Joe VO1NA