LF: RE: WSPRing and programmed ERPs

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: WSPRing and programmed ERPs
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:28:27 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy, LF,

Point noted regarding the RF/ERP setting in WSPR for use on LF.

I had been using WSPR recently on 160 metres & of course did not change the
setting back to reflect the estimated ERP level.

Consider my knuckles rapped HI HI.

The ERP was about 2mW or 3dBm for last nights transmissions.

Cheers,

Gary - G4WGT.