LF: RE: WE2XGR/2 in PSKFEC31

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: WE2XGR/2 in PSKFEC31
From: "Mike Hawkshaw" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 00:03:43 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi, Jay, LF,

This was on the screen when I got up here just now, along with a disapearing
trace on spectrum lab. The strongest bit of the trace was about 23:45, but
the decode might have been anytime in the last hour. I'd left it running
from about 10:00 on squelch setting 1.

TOCT FN59IS ATIMO9SK
IC31...Z4 9B 2 PURLINGT9EECT FN3IS TESTING PKUEC31...
WE=4GR/2 BURLINGTON COFN31IS. SISOG PSKFEC31.Z0
WE6XGR2 P82TE2@C31T : T
E2,53RA M

I'll leave it running to see if anything else appears.... Don't know if you
want to maybe leave it running a bit longer than 01:00, but I'll check back
in the morning.

73 de Mike G7AQA.