Re: LF: RE: RE: WSPR Distance

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: RE: WSPR Distance
From: John P-G <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:11:52 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Lee, LF,

Yes, there does seem to be some problem with the reporting of your
distances - at least between you and me.

It's wierd to see Andt JNT reported to be nearer than yourself, as last
time I was there Harrogate was a damn sight nearer the border!

I'd send a message to W1BW who administers the database to reprt the
problem of incorrectly calculated distances.

The wine is flowing nicely, in front of a roaring woodstove in the
midst of a severe gale force 9 to storm force 10....

Cheers,

John