Re: LF: WSPR Beacon on 137.500kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR Beacon on 137.500kHz
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:49:19 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE; b=rIw2EYCiPQqAzyfV6RJuR9x4w5HarTUehF3KPE4LHsqoFpotM67cSgidzZrQVaUTWLNGecjtdVpLvPkHc+iflKZVJ3zM9EnDPiwwjaLLPRe9nPYT5JUPlYcrx5HsjwZMeSfcZqKnfbWAmKJBb10CD1ca7NSdtrughLamVaiFKRk= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Dear Wolf, LF Group,

Thanks for all the reports on the WSPR beacon overnight.

Solid copy of DF0WD here since 0920.

The beacon is still running here, although at reduced power from last night, due to lowering the antenna to normal height around 0600 - 0630utc this morning.

I will have to QRT in a while (I have to leave the house sometimes...), but will leave the RX on to upload further activity. Hopefully I will be back in time to give Michel F5WK something to copy during his expedition.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolfgang Büscher" <[email protected]>