LF: Iceland AM-BC 189kHz to Berlin: now strong (Q3)!

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: Iceland AM-BC 189kHz to Berlin: now strong (Q3)!
From: "Dennis" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 23:47:14 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi!

Really nice radio reception of Hellissandur 189kHz AM now in Berlin!
distance is 2505km
Power 300kW
RX: TRF with MK484-IC,
selection: one bandfilter and tuned antenna = 3 tuned cicuits

I admit that I was out on the balcony after local midnight last night.
Using a ladder and a looong fishing rod I managed to set up a wire loop
from the balcony into the nearby tree with an estimated area
of 30sqm (irregular shape), pointing Iceland.

Good night!
Dennis

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger