LF: G0NDB WSPR partial decodes in TN.

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: G0NDB WSPR partial decodes in TN.
From: Andy - KU4XR <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 11:26:44 -0800 (PST)
Sender: [email protected]
Greetings again all:

After contacting Graham - G0NDB, and sending him a screen shot of my WSPR copy
on 12-1-08 at 00:44 UTC, He and I both feel reasonably sure that I was
beginning to decode his transmission just before his PA blew up. Graham and I
are about 3,948 miles apart, and I'm located about 425 miles inland. I have
uploaded the screen shot, and a readme file of my email to Graham, and his
response back to my webstorage at:

http://webpages.charter.net/ku4xr  :: look in the G0NDB - WSPR folder.

I believe, given a couple more hours into the night, and better Wx. on each end
- fog and ice on Grahams end, and rain ( static crashes ) and freezing
rain/snow mixed on my end, I can decode a clean copy of WSPR text from G0NDB.
It was a heart pounding thrill getting confirmation of a
partial decode. I look forward to the next chance.  73, and have fun !!

Andy - KU4XR - EM75xr - Friendsville, TN.
LOWfer Beacon " XR " @ 184.322 KHz ( QRSS-60 )