Re: LF: Any working grabbers tonight?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Any working grabbers tonight?
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 09:35:12 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Never fear Mike Mal is about, but qrl tonite, will be looking out for you again for hopefully a QSO.
Condx strange around EU tonite.
I worked F6ACU/P and my signal varied from S9 down to NIL in qsb, then I worked OH1LSQ at a greater distance and the signal was steady at 559 no qsb, all qso's in normal cw. Normal CW is more suitable for this band especially when suffering from QSB, QRS at 1 - 3 sec dot might work in some circumstances. I have heard signals from over your way in the past both on 500 and 137 khz, reported at the time.
Will be in touch.
73 de mal/g3kev

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike WE0H" <[email protected]>