Re: LF: 507.300khz signal

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 507.300khz signal
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:29:28 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hartmut & group,

Is there any source to find out what USA stations are qrv when and where ?

It would be interesting to have some stations in the US 1/2 call areas. At this time of the year their sunset is around 21-22 UT. A bit more convenient than 03-05 UT (at least for those who have to get out of bed at 05.30 UT).

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T

Quoting Hartmut Wolff <[email protected]>:

Gary - G4WGT wrote:
Who is the owner of this one?
I have captured another possible TA signal, this one on 507.300KHz first
visible at 0227utc until 0531utc. The beacon signal was almost always
visible (with some QSB) from 0308utc to fade out at 0531utc. Judging from
the strength at times shown on my grabber saves it looks like it could have
been audible.

Gary,

WE2XGR/6 was last night on 507.3 in CW.

Hartmut