Re: LF: K1JT WSPR BEACON 503 KHZ - NOW TILL LATER !

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: K1JT WSPR BEACON 503 KHZ - NOW TILL LATER !
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 18:22:55 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi John well with the fan running quite a while yet hihi

I will leave it on till after midnight 2400 gmt .All being well ... I don't know at this moment how the set will run over a long time the pa has a sensitive peak voltage and vswr trip that objects to slight miss matches ... it's up to 100 watts at the moment

We have air temp 1 deg c at the moment and fog setting in . so everything is running with water out side .. but the atu is giving a clean 'dip' with little or no reflected power so .. we will see ....

I will post  to the ref when I turn it off ....

Thanks

Graham ..