Re: LF: 500 noise - Rik: Yep its in the house!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 noise - Rik: Yep its in the house!
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 00:17:15 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Ok Rik I think I heard you call but you didn't hear me reply. Yes it was me calling CQ ON,  I am glad that much got through. There appeared to be some deep QSB on Mal and GW3UEP who I called with no result. QRN was also heavy so not a good night to make the trip. I will do a calling and listening watch same time tomorrow.

Good Luck and 73 petefmt