Re: LF: FROM_SK6RUD

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: FROM_SK6RUD
From: Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 02:28:10 +0300
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Gunnar and LF!

Best screen shoot SK6RUD QRSS-3 signal in Moscow today.
http://qrss.nm.ru/7nov2008_SK6RUD/500.0_3_00022.jpg
http://qrss.nm.ru/7nov2008_SK6RUD/500.0_3_00023.jpg

Full report will be into qrss.nm.ru -> 500 next as usual.

73!
Roman

**********
Hello Gunnar and LF!
OK, not problem to send your information to LF group. Signal from beacon was very good last night.

73 Lubos, OK2BVG

From: [email protected]: [email protected]: SV: SK6RUD_1555UTDate: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:46:17 +0100

Lubos, I just tried to answer to the group but I got a error message… so I try to send this direct to you instead, if it is possible for you, please transfer it to the LF group!

Hello Lubos and all LF!

Today this afternoon we started up our new transmitter on SK6RUD, the old one we borrowed from SM6BHZ was “taken by a thunderstorm” and is of duty in Gus shack. I have just finished our own tx, and the idea to this transmitter comes from N4ICK’s schema at 500kc.com, and it is a little bit modified, with some hints and tips from Gus and some own thinking also. I have just put out some pictures at www.radiorud.se under the button Beacon.

Best 73’s de SM6BGP/Gunnar

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----FrГҐn: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] FГ¶r Lubos OK2BVGSkickat: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 5:12 PMTill: [email protected]Г„mne: LF: SK6RUD_1555UT

Hello ALL LF!Nice signal from SK6RUD now. Good propagations...?73 Lubos, OK2BVG

ZГ­skejte novou generaci sluЕѕeb Windows Live teДЏ! Klikni zde!
ZГ­skejte novou generaci sluЕѕeb Windows Live teДЏ!
http://get.live.com