LF: FROM_SK6RUD

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: FROM_SK6RUD
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:17:08 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Gunnar and LF!
OK, not problem to send your information to LF group. Signal from beacon was very good last night.

73 Lubos, OK2BVG

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: SV: SK6RUD_1555UT
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:46:17 +0100

Lubos, I just tried to answer to the group but I got a error message… so I try to send this direct to you instead, if it is possible for you, please transfer it to the LF group!

Hello Lubos and all LF!

Today this afternoon we started up our new transmitter on SK6RUD, the old one we borrowed from SM6BHZ was “taken by a thunderstorm” and is of duty in Gus shack.

I have just finished our own tx, and the idea to this transmitter comes from N4ICK’s schema at 500kc.com, and it is a little bit modified, with some hints and tips from Gus and some own thinking also.

I have just put out some pictures at www.radiorud.se under the button Beacon.

Best 73’s de SM6BGP/Gunnar