Re: LF: info

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: info
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:19:15 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Be vary careful.. I tell people that they should wait several seconds
before opening a microwave oven to allow the microwaves
to fully dissipate

Bob K3DJC

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:45:28 -0000 "Graham" <[email protected]> writes:

Nice post !

Next be telling us , you?ve been out catching  ?rf with you bare hands , but it all?s  blown away , I knew a guy, once, who told me he had a jar that he had caught microwaves in , any relation ? http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UpnsIe7wBW8

You just could not make it up !

G ..

Consolidate your debt. Lower interest, one payment. Click Here.