Re: LF: GI4DPE in JN68GN

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: GI4DPE in JN68GN
From: [email protected]
Date: 19 Nov 2008 01:39 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear all,

until this night (November 18 to 19) I have had problems to hear GI4DPE at all for several weeks in eastern Bavaria, in spite of seeing him on the Shetland grabber and that he could be copied 589 in Belgium.

Tonight I could detect him by ear at around 01.00 UTC, but he was rather weak, worse than SK6RUD.

For the time being it is my impression that this November the condx on 500 kHz are not as good as last year, when I could make my first crossband qsos 600m/80m.

But I continue to listen; hopefully I will be wrong at the end.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB

"Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]> schrieb:
Hello Dennis,

it was GI4DPE beaconing last night on 501.5 kHz.
Finbar was peaking 589 here.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T