Re: LF: RE: GM4SLV Grabber

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: GM4SLV Grabber
From: "John P-G GM4SLV" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:58:07 +0100 (BST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Alan,

Thanks for the test. I have had a chance to look myself, from work and I'm
happy that it seems to appear okay, reasonably speedily.

I can't test it from home, behind the router, something to do with NAT and
DNS?

At least it's working - and instead of sending 2 jpg images to an FTP
server EVERY 5 minutes, day in day out, now I just need to provide the
images to whoever wants them, only when they ask for them. This means
there should be fewer hiccups, and probably less traffic - unless everyone
stays looking at the grabber 24/7, with auto refresh every 5 minutes!

Cheers,

John

Please update your links:

Narrow grabber: