Re: LF: RE: GM4SLV Grabber

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: GM4SLV Grabber
From: John Pumford-Green <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:58:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 22:03:18 +0100
John Pumford-Green <[email protected]> wrote:

> Gary, Dave, LF

Hello again,

I've just added the grabber pages to my old (ISP provided)
web-site.

Instead of uploading a pair of new images every 5 minutes by FTP
(the usual way I've always done it) I've altered the HTML of the
pages concerned to source the images off my PC at home, whenever
anyone looks at the page.

This means the basic page is being served from my ISP's
webserver, and the images are coming from here. I hope this
gives me less traffic, and a bit more protection?

The new URL:

http://www.sighthound.demon.co.uk/

This should give an index page with a choice of 2 grabber images.

This, and the URL given last night, should at least keep the
grabbers visible!

Cheers,

John