Re: LF: 187

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 187
From: Jean-Pierre Méré <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:19:49 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Joe , Nicolas , Henny , Victor ,

[email protected] a écrit :
My thanks to Victor, Henny, Jean-Pierre and Nicolas for the
reports of beacon since the 15th. There are reports of much
QRM on this frequency. It may be possible to move to 1800m
(166.55 kHz). Is there less QRM on this frequency in Europe?
On 162 Khz there is "FranceInter" ( 2 MW !! ) On the current frequency
it is not too badly safe if “Europe#1” does not cut the night! the station of Iceland but not the every day ago ! the next night , I will lie down later , I
will seek a small “hole” around the current frequency .

73 qro Jean-Pierre F1AFJ