LF: Re: RE: Re: LF bounced mail

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Re: LF bounced mail
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 13:01:42 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE; b=Tv5Q+hgtniJ1iQ+U66qMfdS63qZPvVUdb2NBKK+YgWs050q9vH23Ub+uFsS1OsK2k2F5Aod5X0j/6kUB+yYbfTgHF+6aaRrBR1dPkT+JKcASCaKcbs7RszbaT9jeHV0ZeNWQ7uPrXOKliQRRPE0D3p5zH0XkXUkyFAEYw+bvTqo= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary you may have an option to reply in the format of the received
message which may be flipping you into a vector font. I have a pop up
inviting to me to download VML which I dont want.

Alan