LF: RE: Re: G4WGT Grabber.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: G4WGT Grabber.
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 19:33:55 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mal, LF.

I don’t normally see any EU activity until 2000utc or later. I have nothing showing on the JRC Rx on the 12mtr 500khz tuned vertical either, only what you can see on the grabber.

Please understand that my antennas are not full size as I do not have the space. I use a PA0RDT Mini-Whip for the grabber & the base loaded 12mtr vertical for operating. Garden here is only 14 x 8 mtrs approx.

Cheers,

Gary – G4WGT.