Re: LF: who is on 502 ?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: who is on 502 ?
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:14:34 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Fine Rik,

Well it started off round 8 , fell to 5 and now its showing 2 watts on the power meter .. ie the battery is 'flat' so .... trying to think of a local place I can string a long wire out and have a go portable.

All the LF  kit is in disarray at the moment, so  not been active on tx

the syncal rx looks to be quite good on 500 as well ..im sure it was not intended to run on 500 ! but the ma1723 exciter also works well past 500 and that's specked to 1.5 mhz as well ...

If I sort something out ill post with details

tnx - G ..