Re: LF: LF T/A [137] WD2XES

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF T/A [137] WD2XES
From: Brian Rogerson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:58:34 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jean-Pierre

Having moved house 2 years ago it has taken me some time to set up the station again.
Currently using half a K9AY, one directional toward the states for 187 and 137.8KHz
telephone cable back into the shack, a M0BMU 19dB preamp, a passive splitter into
two RA1792s, isolated balanced audio into M-Audio Delta 44 cards.  I have still quite a lot
of work to do.
I have been watching the captures of TA signals by the European stations with great interest!
With best wishes, Brian CT1DRP