Re: LF: Activity 500 Khz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Activity 500 Khz
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:04:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Newcomers can at least hear my signals on LF, MF and other bands and judge for themselves. If you have not built and engineered the complete package including antennas for LF/ MF you are at a disadvantage when it comes to advice. As you say this cannot be a serious debate because you are not experienced in the subject.

G3KEV

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>