Re: LF: Activity 500 Khz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Activity 500 Khz
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:52:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

A amateur radio licence is primarily to Transmit radio signals. You do NOT need a licence to build equipment or experiment.. You only need a licence to transmit if your equipment, home built or otherwise radiates on frequencies specified on the license. All licenses commercial or otherwise are to permit the user/operator to transmit on designated frequencies.
Appliance operators are not likely to build or experiment.
Apart from your activity in the past on LF/MF cw, I have not heard any of the others that are offering advice here on the reflector !!!!!!!
This seems strange to me.
G3KEV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>