Re: LF: 500kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 500kHz
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:37:58 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=ELwR5rq20CpcMz4liFe5WysXzRzIml4/pKsQDdBoISKrlOETv7j0wY5qCQ50aa+N/Q1o1B3nWRZUQKONCEb1uiwiMnfHNF2gDuwWwTj89SwUaRf/n0bOk1ROnVxAc7+ARBuxmencXVu1VzcHnIpAb2O9O90VGPpRiSg+ELCvROY= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Hello John .
Thank you for the report, the other station was indeed M0FMT, I am very pleased with your report, 100mW ERP with a 7 m vertical section using my doublet with the 430 ohm balanced feeder commoned at the variometer, doing okay up into Shetland. With all the coments recently on the reflector regarding 500kHz should I stay QRP and not upgrade to 1W ERP ?

73
Ken
M0KHW
IO91TV