LF: QSO F6BWO-DK1IS, 137.7

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: QSO F6BWO-DK1IS, 137.7
From: Thomas Kölpin <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:51:44 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jeff,

nice to meet you again last Sunday after such a long time! Copied your sigs well as
usual in spite of the sideband bursts from DCF 39, see screenshot. The
band has degraded heavily since they switched off their keying filters.
I think about some electronic remedy but I´m afraid realization will
have to wait until my retirement from the job in autumn 2011 ;-)

Vy 73, gl es hpe to cuagn sn
Tom, DK1IS
www.qrz.com/callsign/dk1is

JPEG image