LF: Time to move on -

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Time to move on -
From: "Laurence 9V1 LF KL1 X" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:42:03 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Well its been interesting but its time to shut down from here in Singapore and pull down the fishing rods...

LF and MF has proved to be so much more than I thought possible from this location - with countries logged on RX on 137 kHz and a lot of hours listening on 500 khz, its proved to me that even at our ERP levels receiving LF/MF in Equatorial regions though more than difficult can, with patience, give fair to good results.

Thanks for the signals and till I pop up again from the next location - 73.

Laurence  9V1 LF

Be the filmmaker you always wanted to beearn how to burn a DVD with Windows. Make your smash hit =