Re: LF: Tick test

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Tick test
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 11:28:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
David.
It does not alter the facts as I specified before.
A person with no knowledge about the subject could be lucky and tick the right boxes. Like the lottery numbers selection, whereas a question paper and a pen and a blank sheet of paper for the answers leaves nothing to chance.
RAF senario
1 Do I bale out
2 crash land
3 pray and take pot luck
4 do nothing
5 climb on to wing and restart engine
6 call for help

Like you mention operating procedures and Q/Z codes are as important as the tecnical info. From an international point of view CW and a good knowledge of Q codes is a big bonus, it overcomes all the language difficulties.
Mal/G3KEV