LF: 500KHz NoV

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 500KHz NoV
From: "Lee Hudson" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:50:41 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:Thread-Index; b=NXYHepWsCKJLa/l6Px07fv8vpHqnz+FBhKws1qSciEjLB+AmqF0bOIn2abZ05OYaAveFyLPFj+mHKC7wlTPAsEmFfaqhsFnUADZlIMW8001D07StgnZKIoI+cP7lMrArp8m32Cl8aA5CShgEjxLF4Pl4I87rPxOBc2dSDnHwF/o= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi All,

After reading through loads of stuff and monitoring the LF Group I’m left with the decision of whether to start on 136 or 500KHz.

500KHz seems much easier to deal with from the outset, and hopefully the NoV period will be extended further next year.

However the NoV itself is the possible stumbling block in that it appears that experience on 136KHz is a big plus that Ofcom appear to be looking for,

My question is, would I get away with applying for a NoV without first being active on 136KHz, or has anyone already taken this route and been successful?

73,

Lee M0LMH.