Re : LF: FW: SWL report -> SAQ transmission June 29th 2008

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re : LF: FW: SWL report -> SAQ transmission June 29th 2008
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:13:43 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Marco,congratulations for this first copy from the historic VLF station of Grimeton.
The Grimeton's station use a very old and original generator Alexanderson and its not really stable of course.

Marco to see correctly with spectrum grab the dots and dashes at normal CW speed (its not QRSS1) decrease the waterfall scroll intervall  (20 to 30 ms) and check the Overlap from scroll interval (good is about 83 %)

If you want more explainations contact me via Email.

Ciao my friend Marco.

F4DTL

-----E-mail d'origine-----