Re: LF: BEACON HELL

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: BEACON HELL
From: John Pumford-Green GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 22:46:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:57:28 -0000
"mal" <[email protected]> wrote:

> There is a loose connection with 500 khz CW and how to wipe out RADIO
> AMATEURS trying to have a normal CW QSO.

Normal amateur bands are the place for radio amateurs to have normal CW
QSOs.

500 is not a normal amateur band and you should expect operations to be
conducted in ways that may offend your narrow definition of how to
operate.

I'm now happy to inform you that I won't see any more of your
ridiculous trolling, posturing or snide denigration of well intentioned
experimental NoV holders.

I'm now withdrawing from the childish prattle you repeatedly stir up on
an otherwise helpful and intelligent mailing list.

John Pumford-Green
GM4SLV