LF: Re: Re: RE: ZAP

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: RE: ZAP
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 20:18:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

A child of the bomb , that explains everything ,

One of the symptoms

'psychic numbing'.... feelings of being entrapped in a world that seems counterfeit and in which they cannot trust others'

'Dont mean a thing'   if it dont go beep beep

qed

or was that toot toot ivor ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "mal" <[email protected]>