Re: LF: RE: email qso

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: email qso
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:19:48 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

I personally cannot see what is wrong with a experiment in which transmissions are made in one mode and on a particular frequency and reports are received by way of another mechanism or method. Such an experimental method is certainly permitted under the terms of not only the general licence but also under the terms of the NoV.

I can personally vouch for the acceptability of this by precedence having in the past held a licence permitting precisely that arrangement for the purpose of antenna experiments for commercial purposes.

In the race of life put a big bet on the nag named "Self-Interest" - He will always be in there trying hard !

73 de Pat G4GVW

qth Near Felixstowe, East coast of UK