Re: LF: RE: what is this?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: what is this?
From: Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:13:56 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

Hello LF, Paul-Henrik, Lubos!

so, 0000 utc= 0400 msc LT now. look to the time on the my shots. 0346 msc LT.

We are received it at different time.
The signal was very strong and audible more good then OK0EMW of course.

This is a second IF heterodine for old IF-500 kHz in old russian army radio or hand-made transceiver like a UW3DI I think at first time. I save one radio for 160m's band in my collection with 500 kHz IF. I get out it and try to test.

Otherwise it was a high freq smelting furnace with a high power?

Roman

* Paul-Henrik <[email protected]> [Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:12:15 +0300]:
Hello LF

I also noticed this very strong signal around 505kHz in Vaasa KP03SD
last night.
It must have been after local midnight or 2100z. I took it for a local
"spur"
and did not make any recordings of it. Will take a closer look if I
hear
it
again.

73

Paul-Henrik / OH1LSQ

Quoting Lubom&#237;r Bobal&#237;k <[email protected]>:

> Hello roman, LF!
> Thanks for your snapshoptes of beacon&#180;s signal in Moscow. Nice
pictures!
> About non stable unknown signal:
> I saw the same unknown signal last evening around 18:00UTC and I
asked
> myself with the same question as you: "What is this?" But it must be
> very strong transmitter, becouse the same big signal is in Moscow
and
> here in Breclav as well.
>
> GL on 600m!
>
> Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS