LF: RE: what is this?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: what is this?
From: Lubomír Bobalík <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 04:32:05 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello roman, LF!
Thanks for your snapshoptes of beacon´s signal in Moscow. Nice pictures!
About non stable unknown signal:
I saw the same unknown signal last evening around 18:00UTC and I asked
myself with the same question as you: "What is this?" But it must be
very strong transmitter, becouse the same big signal is in Moscow and
here in Breclav as well.

GL on 600m!

Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS