Re: LF: Reflector problems

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Reflector problems
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 00:30:03 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID662mDuwEF0175X36

Alan Melia wrote:

To Dave's comment I dont think Yahoo is any better it has had some pretty
bad problems over the last year or so, and there is quite a lot of
resistance to their intrusive registration data requirements.

Hi Alan,

just my two cents about Yahoo. While it maybe wants to know a bit too much about you, for the rest it is today much better than a couple of years ago, I administer three lists on Yahoo, and frankly never had a problem. A few attempts of spam were correctly identified by the spam filters, and routed to me, as administrator, for approval or rejection.

But, as our US friends use to say, YMMV ....

73  Alberto  I2PHD