LF: Laurie 500kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Laurie 500kHz
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:36:43 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Laurie - thanks, and good luck with the op. Ill take the qrm lines when I get there but Ive brought some LPF's out which will help the sdr. Last time I ran it up there I had some issues. Loads of 10Kw/50Kw MW stations very close in doesnt help. Swift recovery

Laurence KL1X/AM between 9V and JA

Hi Laurence,
OH! I have a problem
I will be in Hospital from 10th -16th March long overdue O.P on my back, uncertain
how mobile I will be when I get home, if there is any chance I will try to

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now! =