LF: Re[3]: Xband test

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re[3]: Xband test
From: Ed Lesnichy <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 18:15:10 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
SRI Mal,
I tomorrow need to be early on work, and I already dismounted the long BOG
(1.5km today).
The long BOG very good for RX and very simple, but very long time it should be
dismounted or mounted (abt 2 hr) ;-(

I still should increase 0.5-1.6 MHz sensitivity in my TS-850 - it seems not so
difficultly: it is necessary to solder "in one "U" jumper of fine bare wire to
connect the two copper-clad holes" near L9 (?)

73! Ed RU6LA