LF: 500 kHz - 400th QSO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 500 kHz - 400th QSO
From: Chris Osborn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:56:56 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Maybe of passing interest:

I had my 400th 500 kHz QSO yesterday ( including 12 cross-band contacts.)
The 400th contact was with Doug G3ZWH.

With my 'UK Operator Spread-Sheet' stuck on a count of 42 stations obviously most were repeat
contacts but all were nonetheless enjoyable.
My most worked stations were:

G3KEV       50    QSO's
G3ZWH      42       "
G3VTT        38       "
G3UNT       38       "
G4GDR       36       "
GI4DPE       20      "

I've worked 35 out of a possible (I believe) 41 stations and have had a total 15 RTTY contacts (with
G3YKB, G4WGT and M0BMU.)
I've had one QRSS contact, with G4WGT.
Best non-cross-band DX was of course John GM4SLV whom I've worked 8 times.

DX or rag-chew the band is good fun and I hope a few more stations will come down and give it a try.

Anyone wanting a copy of my spreadsheet is more than welcome.

73 Chris  G3XIZ

Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good