Re: LF: 137.78 and 501 kHz Sat/Sun

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 137.78 and 501 kHz Sat/Sun
From: [email protected]
Date: 23 Mar 2008 14:12 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Markus,

thank You for your one-minute-per-pixel overview of the 500 kHz activity last night, a quite impressive document. Especially interesting for me that GI4PDN, who has been audible rather weak until about midnight UTC at my location, later on seems to have appeared on your screen at a slightly higher frequency and as strong as GI4PPE.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB

"Markus Vester" <[email protected]> schrieb:
Dear LF,

on LF, WD2XGJ was well visible here from midnight to dawn - see http://freenet-homepage.de/df6nm/TA/XGJ_080322-23.png (79kB).

On MF, I heard DI2AM, DI2AT, OK0EMW, SM6BHZ, G3KEV, GI3PDN, GI4DPE, and saw G3XIZ, G4WGT, GM4SLV and an unid trace on 501.51 kHz. No signs of the WSPR activity were noted here. A one-minute-per-pixel overview composed from last night's screenshots is currently being displayed on the MF grabber page http://freenet-homepage.de/df6nm/Grabber/500kHz.htm .

Best wishes to all

Markus, DF6NM in JN59K